The membership form can be accessed by clicking the pdf link here: [download id=”89″]
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Illinois Polled Hereford Association, we’d like to personally invite you to join our Association in 2009. The IPHA has made tremendous progress over the last five years, and we hope to continue that trend by striving to provide value back to our membership.
Last year we hit a nine-year high as it relates to membership number – 126 IPHA paid memberships!!! This is a sign of the great enthusiasm for Hereford cattle in the state of Illinois, and that Hereford breeders are finding value in being a member of the IPHA.
You might be asking, “What’s in it for me?” Membership in the IPHA entitles you to the following:
- Increase your sales and marketing exposure by participating in state association sponsored sales (Illinois Beef Expo Illini Classic Sale, the Elite Embryo Auction, and the NEW Land of Lincoln Fall Classic Internet Sale ).
- Listed in the IPHA Membership Directory (both in print and on-line) so that people seeking Hereford cattle can learn about your operation and contact you with their interest.
- Access to high quality, inexpensive advertising/publicity through the Illinois Hereford Bulletin. The Bulletin is mailed to over 1500 breeders in five states. Where else can you get that kind of exposure for a one-page contract rate of $180?
- Support the Accent on Youth Program, which provides monetary incentives to juniors who purchase and successfully show cattle bred by IPHA members! Plus, it helps incent youth to purchase their heifers from IPHA breeders.
- Contribute to future generations in the Hereford industry by supporting one of the most talented, widely recognized, and competitive junior programs in the country.
- Influence on the 5th largest Hereford show in the country! Yes, the Illinois State Fair is home of the 5th largest Hereford show in the nation!
- Support the Land of Lincoln premiums paid at State Fair. Yes, a portion of your dues helps fund that program!
- Have your voice heard on the state and national levels, not only in the Hereford breed, but also the beef industry.
We encourage you to join / renew your membership with us by filling out the form. Cost is $40 per year and you can make the checks payable to the IPHA.
You can download the membership form by clicking the pdf link here: [download id=”89″]
Make the $40 membership dues check to Illinois Polled Hereford Association and mail to: Jane Adolph, 18541 Slick Road, Mt. Carroll, IL 61053